Monday, November 19, 2007

At the Cottage

Well... we headed off to the cottage again this weekend for a final raking of leaves, bringing in firewood, hooking up the heated water line, taking in the BBQ and hanging the exterior Christmas lights. In fact, I had no part of this... Gord was out there with the help of our beloved Auntie Loula who is always ready to lend a helping hand as she trying to keep her bedroom at the cottage!


It was cold out there and I was stuck indoors with the children with a beautiful fire to keep us warm just hanging out. Poor me! I had to slave over a hot stove to make sure that the workers were fed. Heehee! I did, however, decorate the cottage for Christmas... now all we need to do is cut down a tree and set it up a few days before Christmas.

Poor Alexia had to wear sunglasses at breakfast on Sunday as it was just so sunny in our dining room!

A well-deserved snooze on the couch for Daddy and Cara-Li after a hard day's work!

3 comments:

4D said...

Country, cosy fun.

Keep smilin!

Natalie said...

Wow, I love the new layout! :o)

And your post made me long for a cottage... *big sigh*...

Julie said...

Wow, sounds like fun!!! I wish we had a cottage!!