Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guess who turned 15 today?

My baby Alexia! 15 months that is! She has truly changed in the almost 5 months that she has been with us.



She just gets more and more fun with every passing day. And the interaction between Cara-Li and Alexia is unbelievable. Who knew a 5 1/2 year old would love to play so much with her little one year old sister. This is what Cara-Li did to Alexia the other day.

They just had a blast! Cara-Li dressed Alexia up in a costume from her luau birthday party last year. Too cute!

I leave you with this pretty picture I took this morning while sitting at my dining room table at the cottage.

Isn't life great?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful little girl and awesome picture

Gina (Caleeo) said...

She is absolutely adorable. All of the pictures are so awesome.

Blogs by Danielle said...

Hi! I updated your header for you. You can see the updated version on my blog design site. If you'd like to have it set up on your blog (no charge) please email me at blogsbydanielle@gmail.com