Thursday, September 18, 2008

!#*#?&((%()?%$

Since Gord was out of town for my birthday, I decided to spend the evening with 2 of my oldest and dearest girlfriends. Let' s just say, one too many lychees martinis might have been had! I didn't hear my 6:30AM alarm and Alexia didn't wake up either. So much to our dismay, we woke up at 7:30AM! Cara-Li's bus comes by at 7:50AM! She barely made it but all is now good. Oh... and I think I short-changed the babysitter last night. Simple math skills were not a high priority apparently last night! I'll get you on Saturday, K.


2 comments:

Christy said...

You crack me up!! I did the same thing two nights ago. My best friends, sister and I went out to an amazing dinner since one of my friends was in town. We went to a really nice dinner and had many martinis and a 7 course meal that took us over 4 hours to get through. It was amazing but as the night progressed I had to slow down on the martinis so I could drive home. Once home I paid the babysitter (I think I paid her the correct amount) and then made lunches for the boys and went to bed. Our boys bus picks them up at 8:10 and we woke up at 7:45!!! We totally overslept and barly made it on the bus. Thank goodness they did. How funny-- totally the same story!!!

Christy :)

Unknown said...

sweet picture!!! You made me smile!