Thursday, June 11, 2009

And it continues...

We are still plugging along on our diet and boy, it is really tough! But I have set my mind on this so I am getting through each day some how.

Day 3: Today was fruits & vegetables all day all the time. Not too bad but we were looking for something hot to eat. So for dinner, I made a delicious vegetable stir-fry that both Gord and I wolfed up. Along with the usual soup and things were not too bad.

Day 4: Today was bananas and milk. Yup, that's it, bananas and milk all day. So it was a smoothie for breakfast and well, bananas and milk for lunch and dinner. I, however, contracted whatever virus the girls had and went home at 3PM to lie down. Besides the terrible cough that I have had for a couple of days, I was hit with the worst cold of the year. So my meals were the least of my worries as i was trying not to die from my cold.

Let's see what tomorrow brings....

No comments: