Saturday, November 7, 2009

25th High School Reunion

So today started off with a visit to my hairdresser to get my hair done for my 25th high school reunion. Wow! 25 years already! Where has all the time gone? I had been looking forward to this event for awhile yet I am still unsure why. My high school years weren't exactly the best years of my life. I was way too shy and way too insecure of myself. But for some reason, it was like I wanted to go back, stand tall and say to everyone, here I am! So that's what I did. I attended with my two girlfriends, the same two that I spent the entire 5 years attached to. It actually made many people smile to see us still together after all those years! Here is the one picture that I did manage to have taken. The organizing committee hired a photographer to snap shots of the entire evening and of every guest arriving on the red carpet (just like stars!). These pictures will be available in a few weeks and I will post more then.





I was not the only one to attend a party. Cara-Li and Alexia were invited to M's birthday party at Build-a-Bear Workshop. Here they are with Chocolate and Brownie, the new additions to our household!





1 comment:

Katie's mom said...

Wow, you look so beautiful!