Wednesday, December 12, 2007

:(

Our Christmas tree just fell down....

Update: It is now 10:30PM and the tree is finally back up. It looks great once again minus a number of very sentimental ornaments. Some very precious ones (adoption, Disney and glass ornaments) have been glued back together. Some ended up in the garbage (Chinese Li Bien ornaments from Pier 1). I have already been on ebay trying to replace some of them. I am very discouraged this evening...

Update to the update: It is now 11:15PM. Two more ornaments JUMPED out of the tree as we lay in bed... yet another precious Chinese Li Bien ornament broken. Will this day ever end??

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Do you have a picture? ;o)
And was there a tiny person underneath?...

(I'm soooo glad my baby isn't crawling too efficiently yet!)

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my... so sorry! My 2 pups knocked ours over just the other day. Luckily we didn't put many ornaments and no breakables because we didn't know what the pups would do with them.

RoLo said...

oh no